Sunday 5 January 2014

Let 2014 Begin


                     I hope everyone had a great New Year's holiday!

It's back to work for me, but probably only today, because there is a huge storm coming. Which is good for the northeast. All the snow we had got washed away before Christmas due to that one day of 67 degree weather, so we will take the snow back. I am good with it.

New Year's Eve was relaxing. It began with hot lemon water and hot yoga. :) We went to visit my parents and brother to spend time and open Christmas gifts. 





Then we had our own night at home. I made French onion soup and Jim made healthy fish tacos. Perfect!

New Year's Day we spent time with my in law's and had lunch there and opening Christmas gifts as well. It was fun and relaxing!

And so begins 2014. We are excited for what it holds, and can only hope and pray it holds all that we are wishing for in this new year. :) 

Let the memories begin...


Author:

0 comments: