Monday 13 January 2014

25 Cute GIFs of Dogs That Are So Lovey-Dovey You’ll Weep


We know, we know. These GIFs are just the most beautiful thing you’ve seen since the Grand Tetons in Wyoming at sunset. Try to hold in the tears.

1. Licking on an itty bitty kitty.

2. Cleaning your computer screen.

3. Just coming over to say hello.

4. Why don’t we nap together.

5. Totally in love with/excited by the miniature, bobbly version of me.

6. Loving on this lil bunny who’s cleaning his face.

7. Doggie kisses from mother to son.

8. “You had a bad day, you’re taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around.”

9. I wanna hold your haaaa-e-yan-e-yand. I wanna hold your hand.

10. Cleaning your screen again. Because I love you. 

11. I just want to smell your face.

12. “I love you more.” “No, I love you more.” “No, I love you more…”

13. I broke my leg loving you as hard as my little body could manage.

14. “I ruv your thumb!”

15. Pounce! Confusion! Investigate!

16. “Up high, other side, down low, too slow!”

17. I could chase you forever.

18. Professional stamp licker.

19. “Yip.”

20. “I just felt so far away from you.”

21. “I tackle you because I love you.”

22. “This blow dryer is my lover and my closest friend.”

23. “Hey! No surprise nuzzling!”

 That’s cheetahing.

24. Getting ready for the big game.

25. “Can we hold hands? Thanks. I know it’s just a checkup, but going to the vet always makes me nervous.”

Author:

0 comments: